Jeremy Keller

There is so much more about our solar system that I would like to learn about.

For example, I am very much in favour of lunar mountaineering. I believe that mountaineering on the Moon would be easier than mountaineering on Earth, simply because the Moon has less gravity.

For another example, I would like to see the Earth in the lunar night. Having seen the Moon in the earthly night, I would naturally like to look the other way. I wonder just how spectacular it would appear. It may also be referred to as the blue side of the Moon.



For another example, I would like to see the wreck of Luna 2. I believe Luna 2 was the first man-made object to reach the lunar surface. But how would its remains appear after all those years?

You should be able to find me quite easily on Facebook just by searching for Jeremy Keller.

How would Tethys look on the surface? And how would Saturn, the other moons of Saturn and the Sun appear?




Comments

Unknown said…
I'm interested in this jeremy
Unknown said…
Wow, amazing 💖
Let chat on WhatsApp
Unknown said…
That great 💖
Unknown said…
Tell me more about it on Google chat
Unknown said…
I love you so much Jeremy I can't wait to have you my love
Unknown said…
Wow awesome. Also interested
Unknown said…
Online trading, 💯 legit and real , join ( https://dashboard.instantwalletpay.com/Register ) from any country in the world 🌍, and start earning
https: https://dashboard.instantwalletpay.com/Register
Registration fee; $0:00
Daily earning; $1000
Weekly earning; $30,000
Monthly earning; $70,000
👇👇👇👇👇👇

‪(407) 984-5382‬

slamslam855@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremy Keller

Jeremy Keller